For all skin types. Especially beneficial for dry, dehydrated and mature skin.
This ultra-lightweight water based serum containing hydrating hyaluronic acid and skin balancing rose geranium gives the skin a mega moisture boost. Layer under your moisturizer or oil serum to cool and calm the skin immediately.
- 97% certified organic ingredients
- Sodium hyaluronate hydrates, giving smoother, plumper and softer skin
- Rose geranium hydrosol is a favourite skin care ingredient for all skin types due to it’s balancing and adaptogenic properties
- Rose geranium cools and calms redness and heat
- Properly hydrated skin absorbs and transports nutrients more effectively
- Sodium hyaluronate increases the skin’s ability to retain moisture, preventing moisture loss via evaporation – a must in the cold winter months
- pH balancing to help protect and maintain our skin’s natural barriers
- Use around the eye bone to erase puffiness and smooth out fine lines
What is a sodium hyaluronate/hyaluronic acid (HA)?
HA is a naturally occurring sugar found in the body, mainly the skin and joints. It is used to maintain water levels within tissues. As we age our ability to produce HA decreases and this affects the appearance and texture of our skin. Water is vital for nutrient transportation, cell communication, replication and healing. We do not absorb water into our skin effectively unless it is bound to a HA molecule. Applying HA to the skin enables us absorb water effectively giving smoother, plumper, healthier skin. This HA is produced by bacterial fermentation of beans and potatoes.
What about Radish root ferment filtrate?
This is the preservative. HA is fondly known as “bug food” so attracts bacteria. This is the simplest, kindest preservative we found. It is simply a peptide (group of amino acids) that is produced by the same bacteria as we use to make kimchi, when radish root is fermented. It is approved for use in certified organic formulations and has no adverse effects on the skin.
Helena Lane Rose Geranium & Hyaluronic Water Serum 15ML
Rose Geranium hydrosol*
Radish root ferment filtrate
VEGAN – GLUTEN FREE
After cleansing, place a few drops of serum onto fingertips and press gently into face and neck. Layer under your moisturizer or oil based serum.
Alternatively: After cleansing mix a few drops of this serum in the palm of your hand with moisturizer or oil based serum and apply gently to face and neck.
This serum pairs wonderfully with my Argan & Frankincense Serum or Argan & Rosehip Moisturizer.