For all skin types.
Floral and nurturing, this flower water heals and refreshes the skin.
Flower waters have two purposes in skin care, they can be mixed with oils (moisturizers or oil serums) providing valuable hydration for the skin, and they can be used as a gentle cleanser.
- 100% certified organic ingredients
- Non-drying and non-sticky
- Frankincense and rose support skin regeneration, hydrating, anti-aging and healing
- Rose and witch hazel help to reduce pore size and minimize broken capillaries
- Hydrates the surface layers of the skin aid in nutrient transportation, waste product elimination and cell communication – all vital for healthy, great looking skin
- pH balancing to help protect and maintain our skin’s natural barrier, the acid mantle
Doesn’t Witch Hazel dry the skin out?
No! This amazing plant has such a bad reputation. Witch Hazel does contain tannins which cause it to be astringent, but this tightens pores locking moisture in, not drying it out. Astringents also cause blood vessels to shrink back from the skin’s surface reducing redness and inflammation. Try using Witch Hazel on dry, itchy skin conditions for instant cooling relief.
Helena Lane Rose & Frankincense Flower Water 120ML
Witch hazel distillate*
Frankincense essential oil*
VEGAN – GLUTEN FREE
After cleansing, mist generously over the face and follow with your moisturizer or serum.
Alternatively, mix 2-3 sprays with your moisturizer or oil serum prior to pressing into your face.
As a gentle cleanser. Spritz the face generously then remove with cotton pads or damp cloth.