For all skin types. 120ml
Especially beneficial for dehydrated and mature skin.
This gently fragrant floral water is boosted with hyaluronic acid used to fully hydrate and plump the skin.
- 98% certified organic ingredients (1% hyaluronic acid, 1% jasmine absolute)
- Sodium hyaluronate hydrates, giving smoother, plumper and softer skin
- Frankincense hydrosol improves skin texture and lifts the face
- Hibiscus hydrosol soothes, plumps and tones the skin
- Anti-inflammatory jasmine adds the unmistakably gorgeous fragrance
- pH balancing to help protect and maintain our skin’s natural barriers
- Hydrates the surface layers of the skin aid in nutrient transportation, waste product elimination and cell communication – all vital for healthy, great looking skin
What is a sodium hyaluronate/hyaluronic acid (HA)?
HA is a naturally occurring sugar found in the body, mainly the skin and joints. It is used to maintain water levels within tissues. As we age our ability to produce HA decreases and this affects the appearance and texture of our skin. Water is vital for nutrient transportation, cell communication, replication and healing. We do not absorb water into our skin effectively unless it is bound to a HA molecule. Applying HA to the skin enables us absorb water effectively giving smoother, plumper, healthier skin. This HA is produced by bacterial fermentation of beans and potatoes.
What about Radish root ferment filtrate?
This is the preservative. HA is fondly known as “bug food” so attracts bacteria. This is the simplest, kindest preservative we found. It is simply a peptide (group of amino acids) that is produced by the same bacteria as we use to make kimchi, when radish root is fermented. It is approved for use in certified organic formulations and has no adverse effects on the skin.
- 水潤皮膚表層, 輔助營養物質吸收，清除角質和細胞連結 - 對健康，美麗的皮膚至關重要
Hibiscus & Hyaluronic Flower Water 木槿花透明質酸保濕花水
Jasmine absolute in jojoba oil
(wildcrafted and hexane free)
Radish root ferment filtrate
VEGAN – GLUTEN FREE
After cleansing, mist generously over the face and follow with your moisturizer or serum.
Alternatively, mix 2-3 sprays with your moisturizer or oil serum prior to pressing into your face.
As a gentle cleanser. Spritz the face generously then remove with cotton pads or damp cloth.